So without further ado... Meet the borderless and utterly fabulous Wheel of the Year Tarot!
|Click to enlarge|
Me: Well played, Wheel of the Year Tarot, well played.
2. How would your best friend describe you using only three words? - Ummmm... surprisingly objective? (King of Swords)
Me: Could that be because you come across as quite cheerful at a glance?
WYT: Yeah, that's right. But there are dark cards too and I am actually quite balanced and well-rounded (pun intended).
Me: You crack me up!
3. What gift do you bring? - Well... Good cheer, obviously. Reading the Tarot should be fun, no? (3 of Cups)
4. What do you expect in return? - That you make sure you stay objective. Observe how those men in the 7 of Wands work together to put sandbags up to protect their land from flooding. You are never fighting anything outside yourself (the flood water is your own emotions, just like in dreams about water), so it is paramount that you learn to detach and realise that it is your own emotions you are 'fighting' and it is them I reflect back to you.
Me: Oh wow, that was a surprisingly deep and insightful answer.
WYT: *raises left eyebrow and smiles quizzically*
5. How can you help me serve? - We make a good team for personal growth you and I. We already have an understanding - I hated those striped borders. So thanks... and I'm more than happy to serve with you! (2 of Wands)
6. Is there anything else you would like to tell me about yourself? - Yeah, it's no secret... I mean just look at how I dress... but you you know I've got a thing for fairy tales ;). Thing is, I max out on it and help you do the same so that you can observe those tendencies in yourself... I'll help you be the hero of your own fairy tale as long as you promise to not get pulled under by emotions. (Princess of Cups)
Me: Yeah, I got that! Thank you for being with us today and I hope the readers have enjoyed getting to know you a bit better as much as I have.
☆ Lisa Frideborg Lloyd ☆
www.lovedovetarot.com - Tarot for Love and Relationships
www.seerpathways.com - My Personal Online Journalhttp://arcturiantarot.blogspot.co.uk/ - The Arcturian Tarot Blog
Click HERE to sign up for my weekly newsletter and get a FREE Love Tarot Spreads eBook!
Ignite your passion with holistic tarot!