|Water Dragon - aka Black Dragon|
It seems to me that an 11 numerology date (2+3+1+2+0+1+2=11 Master Number) which combines the New Moon in Aquarius with the Chinese New Year energies is great for new beginnings. Why not use this opportunity to invite some good mojo into the lives of your loved ones as well as throw a party?
So how could you make the most of this auspicious day with very little time to prepare?
* Cook a Chinese meal, order a Chinese takeaway or go out for a meal
* Give away red envelopes with money for good luck and abundance in the year ahead
* Make Tarot Fortunes for everyone to unwrap at the end of the meal and take turn listening as people interpret and share their fortune for the year ahead (use a dragon or Chinese themed deck)
* Wear red (lucky colour according to the Chinese)
* Toast in red wine
* Light red candles
* Decorate with dragons
* Teach your children dragon lore
The above are just examples of things to do. Feel free to use your imagination! I sometimes hear people say you shouldn't celebrate Christmas or the Chinese New Year if you are a pagan. Piffle! Anything that brings in good mojo should be celebrated... but only if you feel like it :) Just don't tell me what to do, please!
The Number 11 is closely associated with Aquarian energies, since the 11th House of the Zodiac is the house of Aquarius. It is sometimes called the number of the light-bearer. It carries a highly selfless and intuitiv vibration.
The sign of the Dragon roughly corresponds to Aries in Western Astrology, so this would normally be a highly individualistic energy, but by virtue of being a Water Dragon, the dragon energies of 2012 are highly concerned with the feelings of others. The energies set in motion today will serve humanity well on the path to creating a new paradigm, built on passion and compassion rather than greed.
Happy Year of the Dragon!
Brightest Blessings, Lisa
Order a Holistic Tarot Reading Today!
Sign up for FREE Distant Healing!