Are you worried about getting a Tarot reading because you fear ending up in the hands of a charlatan? I have put together a list of things professional readers will not do to help safeguard your interests.
The three main marks of a true Tarot professional are:
- they have your best interests at heart
- the readings are empowering
- a lot of effort is put into formulating the right questions to help you move forward with your life
1. Be less than transparent about their ethics. Any professional Tarot reader worth the name will have their reader's ethics published on their website and in any leaflets they hand out.
2. Help you cheat. If you go to a Tarot reader and ask about how to keep cheating on your husband without him finding out or if you are safe to leave your husband for someone you are seeing on the side because you are afraid of the financial repercussions they may or may not choose to read for you. Please understand this: a reader who does read on this sort of question is totally out of whack with their Higher Self and the 'advice' you get will be of very poor quality (low energy vibration). You are already in a bad place and getting a reading to try to justify it will only make it worse.
A true professional will decline to read on this because they have standards, seek to genuinely help their clients and simply don't want that kind of karma on their soul's record. This has nothing to with being judgmental, as some would claim, but everything to do with being spiritually discerning.